Monday, March 15, 2010

My heart just skipped some beats..

One of my ALL TIME favorite designers is Herve Leger (pronounced: air-vey lay-cher) regardless if the real Herve lost the rights to his brand (I'll do a post later on the details) and now that BCBG owns HL, the designs that this powerhouse cranks out season after season always leave me weak in the knees, and this season, I honestly died over the gorgeous dresses sent down the runway.




The designs offend me by how beautiful they are. The details are impeccable. I want every piece in my closest. now.

2 comments:

  1. Allie!! these are the banded dresses you showed me one day...I likeeee!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pammmmm! yes they are!, arent they to die for? and, i just saw your blog and it is amazing! im going to folllow!

    ReplyDelete