Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chanel's Spring Nail Polish

Anyone who knows me, is aware of the fact that I'm a bit of a nail polish/make-up snob. I've created a habit of buying Chanel's must-have shades before they're sold out at every Chanel counter leading you to E-bay where they're listed for five times the $23.00 retail value. Ridiculous?, maybe; but it pays to be ahead of the curve, and I like to see it as a long-term investment. Chanel's polish takes forever to chip and the bottle will last you a while.

So, these new colors may seem boring at first, but I can assure you, the bottle to the left, called Particuliere, is going to be this summers hot seller, because putty/grey shades are definitely in. Get yours while you still can.


Chanel's Particuliere seen on the runway of their Spring 2010 collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment