Monday, March 15, 2010

lampin

Definition: Lampin
verb: To just chill back and relax while being totally unproductive "Said she's just lampin, chillin on campus" - Kanye West -

As the weather gets warmer and day light savings has finally kicked in I can already feel the Hampton's sun shining on me; but until then, I've been living in these "The Lamptons" hoodies since last summer. The materials vary from color to color and from spring to winter, which is awesome. Luckily, (and accidentally) I have both materials they offer and I cannot express my love for them enough. I have the Lavender with Black writing in the lighter cotton which is more breathable in the warmer months when there is still a chill in the air. And, for winter, I have the Black with Grey in a thick fleece-y material. The best is that no matter how much you wear them the material dosent pit! Although I definitely wouldnt stick em' in the dryer.

The sweatshirts are also EXCLUSIVE to two stores out of the entire USA, Blue&Cream in East Hampton and on East 1st street in NYC and they each retail for $14o.00.

I love when things arent over populated and are more "rare" if thats what you want to call it, so I'm letting you in it!

Both stores are gorgeous and the owner is probably THE nicest person I have EVER met, he hand-delivered my sweatshirt from their East Hampton store to my Aunt's NYC apartment; thats pretty fucking cool.

On a side note, if you do stop in the shops, the NYC location I'm almost positive does not sell the Lampton's hoodies, they sell, The Bowery hoodies and vice versa for the EH store. SO enough rambling, you HAVE to check their website it's phenomenal; blue&cream

Some celebrities seen rocking the hoodies:
Heres the owner, Jeff, far right, with Samantha Ronson in a The Bowery hoodie

Nikki Hilton

Lauren Conrad


Lindsay Lohan (top and bottom pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment