Monday, March 22, 2010

Hybrid Theory


What do you get when you mix skinny jeans and leggings?, Jeggings! I love leggings, I could honestly wear them everyday and I have about 15+ pairs of just black leggings. So naturally, when I heard of this "jegging" craze I was delighted. Almost immediately I jumped on this "trend" because these jeans are amazingly comfortable and they still have the versatility of regular denim. So far I've bought two pairs and I'm considering some other hopefulls, so here are my picks!


Citizens of Humanity Avedon Slick Skinny in Dust $185.00, these were my first pair given to me at Christmas and it was love at first sight
7 For All Mankind Gwenevere Legging $140.00, my possible new investment

Citizen of Humanity Avedon Slick Skinny in Poseidon $185.00, i also bought these but I'm considering returning them HA!

(left) J Brand leggings; these are SO comfortable and SO light you can barely feel they're on! (right) 7 for All Mankind Coco Gummy Leggings $170.00

Another choice I really like from Urban Outfitters that I couldnt get pictures of are the BDG Leggings especially in the acid wash, 70S Blue wash and the Medium Blue Wash; check em' out.

No comments:

Post a Comment