Friday, May 7, 2010

Diamond In The Rough

I LOVE David Yurman, I think his jewelry is gorgeous. Although his style is modern, his pieces literally become apart of your life, and grow with you, so its like, modern vintage? Haha. David's pieces are timeless anyway you look at it, which is why I love him so much. I was passed down a topaz blue cable necklace from my mother, which I made into a bracelet, and although it was purchased probably 10 years ago, the style is still so relevant and fresh.

If your familiar with the David Yurman brand then you know his signature is the twisted cable metal, well, when I came across his newest collection, titled the Couture Collection, I was completely blown away.

My favorite are the Couture Wrap Rings. They make SUCH a statement. No pricing on the collection but I'm sure it'll cost an arm and a leg, which sucks, because they're all so beautiful.


Btw, how fabulous is that nail polish?


The Black Wrap ring is my favorite :)




Photo credit: Nitrolicious.com. Check this blog out, she's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment